The Advantages of Hiring a Concrete Cutter with Diamond Cutting Systems in Brisbane
Whether the project involves cutting into a road or driveway or removing a foundation, bridge or pier, diamond cutting systems offer a number of advantages over more conventional or old-fashioned methods of concrete removal. When blades or wires are beaded with diamond dust, they become robust cutting tools, capable of slicing through thick concrete and other strong materials (such as steel or iron) easily and efficiently. If you want to hire a concrete cutter in Brisbane, here are five good reasons to choose a business that has access to diamond cutting equipment.
The Top Five Reasons to Choose Diamond Concrete Cutting in Brisbane
- Speed: The hardness of diamonds can help even the sharpest blade make quicker cuts. Whether your project involves the removal of a driveway or a foundation, more conventional removal methods will typically take considerably longer than a diamond cutting system. As a result, if you are on a tight schedule, it might be wise to consider a concrete cutter in Brisbane that uses diamond wire cutting or other diamond cutting methods.
- Cleanliness: Diamond concrete cutters in Brisbane are in demand in part because they have machinery that can perform cleaner cuts than other concrete cutting methods. Not only are the cuts cleaner, but they also leave behind less dust and debris.
- Manoeuvrability: Typical concrete cutting saws can make serviceable cuts on roads or other exposed concrete. If you are working in a confined space, though—such as for a concrete foundation removal—a traditional concrete saw might not be a feasible option for removal, simply because you can’t manoeuvre the saw into a good position to make the cut. Diamond wire saws have a flexibility that makes even the most difficult cuts possible. The manoeuvrability of diamond wire cutting systems also makes it possible to cut around pipes, electrical components or other obstacles.
- Quiet: Compared to most types of saws or other methods of concrete removal or demolition, diamond-beaded saws produce considerably less noise. For residential projects, this reduction of noise is particularly attractive, because it allows for projects to be completed without disrupting the entire neighbourhood. In virtually any scenario, though, the quieter nature of diamond concrete cutting can be seen as an advantage.
- Limited Vibration: Most concrete cutting options available in Brisbane use high-vibration saws or other systems to cut and remove concrete structures. These vibrations, in addition to producing more noise, can result in cracks or other structural damage to the concrete during the cutting process. With diamond cutting equipment, the lack of vibration eliminates the possibility of structural damage, making it possible to remove large pieces of concrete and more or less keep them in one piece.
Contact Big Cut Sawing & Drilling Today
At Big Cut Sawing & Drilling, we offer a range of concrete cutting services in the Brisbane area. Among our arsenal of equipment, we have several diamond wire-cutting systems, diamond road cutting blades and other diamond concrete cutting equipment. If you are looking to enjoy the advantages discussed above, we are your concrete cutter in Brisbane! Call us today, on 0477 222 033, to learn more.